I.T. Matters Has the Best Data Protection Solutions
Protecting your data will protect your business from reputation damage, financial loss, theft, and compliance violations.
Any business that creates, collects, stores, or exchanges data must make sure the right practices and technologies are in place to protect that data. Data can include sensitive personal information, personal health information (PHI), financial information, payment information, and intellectual property of your employees, stakeholders, and customers.
It is important to make sure that the data you have access to is safe and secure from corruption and unauthorized access. The number one goal of cybercriminals and hackers is to obtain your data. Protecting your data will protect your business from reputation damage, financial loss, theft, and compliance violations.
What is Data Protection?
Data Protection is the process of practices and technologies to safeguard the privacy, availability, and integrity of your company and customer data. As you develop IT strategies, data protection must remain a key component of your plan.
There are many storage and management solutions to protecting your data. The most commonly used practices and technologies are:
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) – Uses strategies and tools to prevent data from being stolen, deleted, and can protect against and recover from data loss.
- Storage with Built-in Data Protection – Uses storage equipment that has built-in disk clustering and redundancy.
- Firewalls – Uses a system that monitors and controls incoming and outgoing network traffic.
- Authentication and Authorization – Uses controls to verify credentials and establish the rights and privileges of a user.
- Encryption – Uses an algorithm to encode information that alters data content so that no one can read it without an encryption key.
- Endpoint Protection – Uses software to protect the gateways to your network and devices which enables you to monitor and filter traffic.
- Data Erasure – Uses software to limit liability and compliance violations by deleting data that is no longer needed.
I.T. Matters’ Data Protection Solutions
I.T. Matters has the best data protection solutions. We use Bitlocker (Windows), Webroot, and Secure Messaging Services. These solutions enable data encryption for workstations, laptops, and servers. They also include Anti-malware and ransomware end-point protection. In addition, I.T. Matters has email encryption and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) services.
- Whole Disk Encryption by Microsoft
- Keeps Data at Rest Secure
- Utilize on All Endpoints and Servers
- Complete Endpoint Protection
- Advanced Malware and Firewall Protection
- Centralized Management of All Devices
- System Lock Down Options in Event of Infection
Zix Email Encryption:
- Easy Automatic Email Encryption and DLP
- No Extra Steps Required
I.T. Matters is here to protect your data with the best data protection solutions. A great data protection strategy is vital to any business that collects, handles, or stores sensitive data. Don’t let your business suffer from reputation damage or financial loss. Let’s get started on making sure you have the right data protection solutions in place. Call us today at (281) 280-8500 or send an email over to email@example.com.
Would you like to reduce frustrations with technology and boost operational efficiency within your business? The I.T. Matters team partners with companies of various sizes to help you create a secure, scalable, and flexible technology infrastructure.
Exceptional customer service is at the foundation of everything we do – ensuring that IT projects fully align with your business goals. Our friendly and knowledgeable team continually reviews industry trends and government regulations to help reduce risk and create a more productive IT environment for your business. Whether you are looking for full-service, outsourced IT infrastructure support, or simply need help with an upcoming technology project, contact us to help!